Bootcamp package is our middle-of-the-road programming support package as you begin to work with the Health and Physical Education national curriculum.
This package provides individual schools with access to the following professional development support:
On-demand webinars that can be viewed anytime, anywhere that is convenient to you. You will be allocated a unique access code that can be used to view the webinars. The webinar topics covered include:
- Understanding the structure and requirements of the Australian Curriculum for Health and Physical Education
- Unpacking the five propositions that underpin the Health and Physical Education curriculum
- Developing a yearly scope and sequence
- Planning a unit overview: a step by step guide
- The A-E of assessment in Health and Physical Education
- Developing quality assessment tasks
You will have access to downloadable templates to get you started with your planning and programming. Available in Word documents that are easily editable and pre-filled with curriculum elements.
Live video conference meeting
As you work your way through the process of reviewing and developing your HPE program you will no doubt have questions you need answering. The Bootcamp package provides you with access to 1 live video conference meeting with Janice Atkin to answer all of your questions and provide you with the additional information you need to develop your programs.
This package includes email support for those questions and queries that pop up along the way.