- This event has passed.
Wollongong A-E assessment workshop
September 15, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm$330
REGISTRATIONS CLOSE FRIDAY 8 SEPTEMBER
This workshop will support teachers to plan and implement effective and efficient assessment and reporting processes in their school context.
- Explore and review the current processes and challenges currently being experienced in regard to A-E assessment.
- Develop participants understanding of the PDHPE standards and content, to support effective teaching, assessing and reporting.
- Provide practical school-based strategies for quality assessment and reporting processes in PDHPE.
Overview of workshop sessions
- Current pictures of teaching and assessment practice in PDHPE
- Exploration of A-E within the context of PDHPE
- Quality assessment in PDHPE
- Practical strategies for assessing in PDHPE
- Planning processes to support quality assessment in PDHPE
Professional Teaching Standards
5.1 Develop, select and use informal and formal, diagnostic, formative and summative assessment strategies to assess student learning.
5.3 Understand and participate in assessment moderation activities to support consistent and comparable judgements of student learning.
5.5 Report clearly, accurately and respectfully to students and parents/carers about student achievement, making use of accurate and reliable records.
6.2 Participate in learning to update knowledge and practice, targeted to professional needs and school and/or system priorities.
6.3 Contribute to collegial discussions and apply constructive feedback from colleagues to improve professional knowledge and practice.
Please enter the number of tickets you would like to purchase in the box below – complete the details in the registration form and then click ADD TO CART.
If wanting to pay on invoice please select either direct debit or cheque payment at checkout.
14 people are attending Wollongong A-E assessment workshop